These were the posts on WorldView Software’s blog that were most popular over the past year:
- Home page / Archives – See the latest post here
- American Ancestry in Maps – there are LOTS of people with German ancestry
- Transgender People in History – definitions, historical examples, and more
- The Museum of Lost Objects – documenting antiquities lost to war
- How Do Polls Work? – when is a poll a valid measure of public opinion?
- Economic Indicators – non-traditional indicators of economic well-being (or not)
- Phases of the Moon – why we keep track of the moon
- Could You Come up with $1,000 for an Emergency? – a personal financial literacy issue
- Secular Homeschoolers – why WorldView’s materials are a good fit
- Using Pokémon Go to Teach Local History – how to work the fad into your lesson planning
Have a happy new year, and thanks for reading!
Preview WorldView Software’s programs for free at http://www.worldviewsoftware.com/preview/